Capturing YOU in YOUR Moment

My photo
Thanx for stopping by my blog. I'm Michelle Arvizu and I LOVE capturing life's moments by using God's beautiful natural light. I am currently serving the greater OKC area and working on location only. I love to capture you how you are. Getting to know you, better enables me to do this. I am all about making you comfortable so your best comes out. So relax and let me work my magic. I look forward to working with you. For more info or to set an appointment please check out my main site www.capturedbymichellephotography.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, March 12, 2010

Matthew and LouCinda 1♥9♥10

Love these guys!

1 comments:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Thanks for the comment Michelle! I have actually been wondering if that image was bad or not! lol Somethings off but I can't quite figure out how to fix it! But I'm glad you liked it!

I loooove this wedding. I wish you had included a description! It is so unusual to see a bride in a long sleeved dress- let alone her bridal party! It's so nice to see some beautiful modest gowns. So rare these days! I was thinking it had to be an LDS wedding at first, but I can see it's not. Do you know anything about the couple in particular that made them on the more modest side?

Very pretty, loved it!